On Friday, 28 September LEROY MERLIN opened the doors to its first and flagship store in South Africa in Stoneridge Centre in Greenstone, Edenvale.
The store is a massive 17,000m2 and will not disappoint any DIYer’s needs. Some of the key things about LEROY MERLIN and this store that I believe are worth noting:
- There is a LEROY MERLIN Home Card that offers 30 day promotional price guarantees, easy returns and product guarantees, faster access to service and workshop preferences.
- Service and providing affordable products are key USPs for the brand, they really do try match or beat comparative prices.
- There is a facility in-store that allows you to go in and print images on tiles … let me just stop you here for a second, can you imagine what you can do and all the fun you can have with this.
- Their workshops are ramped up in terms of frequency and topics, make sure to book in advance so as to safeguard your spot, especially for those more popular ones like the toy box, wooden lanterns and braai boxes.
- New international brands!
So now that your DIY world has been opened up a little, go visit the store and be prepared to be impressed or for those out of the area, you can also shop online here.